Powder Metallurgy Bushing From Some Different Material
|FOB Price:||US $0.06 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $0.06/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||800, 000, 000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton or According to Client′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- 35 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: BE-12
- Type of Lubricant: Oil-Lubricated Bearing
- Bushing Material: Oil-Impregnated Bearing
- Lubricating Way: Maintenance-Free Bearing
- Some Different Sizes: According to Client′s Requirement
- Specification: too many specs
- HS Code: 8483109000
- Bearing Structure: Special Structure
- Lubricant & Load: Aerostatic Bearing
- Bearing Direction: Thrust
- Lubricating Film Thickness: Thick Film Lubrication
- Trademark: HF
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
2. We have tens of different sizes bushes, Inside hole is 0.02 tolerance, excircle is 0.01 tolerance.
3. We can produce different size and shapes base on your drawing and samples.
4. The bushing is used to hydraulic door closers
5. The package can do according to client's request.
hengfen is a world recognized manufacturer of self-lubricating sintered bearings by design according to OEM drawigs, especifically designed for a given equipment.
Most of SIMET plant production corresponds to this OEM range, a plant specialised in manufacturing bearings. This plant is equipped with a R&D laboratory specialised in bearings, able to provide customized solutions to their customers, in terms of material choice, oil, shapes, tolerances, and assembly method.
hengfeng anufactures according to all sintered material standards in the market.
Materials offered by hengfeng are:
- Bronze: This material has very low friction coefficient, typically around 0.02 at the usual working PVs. Bronce 90/10 is the most commonly used in the market..
AMES has developed bronze, which has lower friction coefficient than bronze 90/10, i.e., 0.02.
- Bronze This bronze with special alloying has high corrosion resistance against impure fuels. Its use is for fuel pumps.
- Iron: This is the lowest cost material, but its friction coefficient is much higher than that of bronze, approximately 0.08. Typical compositions are plain Fe, Fe-C, Fe-Cu, and Fe-Cu-C.
- Iron-Based composite materials: Materials IBC-S® and IBC-H®, developed by hengfeng, have lower friction coefficient than any other iron in the market, approximately 0.04-0.06, at an equivalent cost. Fe-Bronze mixes have similar friction coefficient, but at a higher cost.
IBC-Plus® is a material specially developed to provide a low friction coefficient in linear movements.
- It is an iron-based material with double layer. Its behaviour at start-stop is better than bronze, although the performance at rated conditions is the same. Applications where the friction coefficient or the noise level are critical, are ideal for this material. Its price is between bronze and iron.
Several types of solid lubricants can be added to all these materials, in order to improve the performance under specific conditions.
The choice of the impregnating oil is critical for the bearing functionality.hengfeng has oils of several characteristics (minerals and synthetics), capable of working under temperatures from -60ºC to +230ºC.
The oil viscosity, another important parameter, is specifically selected depending on the working lead and speed, in order for the the bearing to work under hydrodynamic conditions, therefore minimising the friction coefficient.hengfeng so offers specific solutions when oil is in contact with certain types of seals, or for food applications.
The typical cylindrical and spherical shapes of bearings are modifiable in order to adapt to certain designs to a specific functionality.
Variations of the bearing shape are possible, with several objectives: reduction of the initial and final friction coefficient, avoiding the bearing rotation inside housing, increase extraction, etc.
|Model||Sintered bronze oilite bushing|
|Material||MPIF:CT-1000-K26,SAE841, Sint A50,A51,oil-impregnated|
|Style||Sleeve, Flanged,Spherical,Miniature,Trust Washer, Rod|
|Size||1) inner 3-70mm, also can according to your request|
|Package||inner packing: plastic bag|
|outer packing: carton, pallet|
|Physical Properties||Specific load capacity static: 10 N/mm²|
|Specific load capacity dynamic: 5 N/mm²|
|Sliding speed: 6.0 [ m/s ]|
|Friction value: 0,05 to 0,20 [ µ ]|
|Temperature strain: -40 to +200 [ °C ]|
|Max. Pv - value: 1.6 [ N/mm² x m/s ]|
|Bronze Bushing Hardness: HB 30-70|
|Yield Stength: 15,000 PSI|
|" K" Strength Constent(PSI): 26,500|
|Oil Centent: 18-22% (V)|
|Density: 6.0-6.8 g/cm³|
|Wear resistant and long life service|
|High performance bearing can be in extreme load, low speed reciprocating and oscillating applications|
|Good thermal conductivity property|
|Can be used in dirty and corrosive environment|
|Noise much less than other bearing|
|Suitable for high static load|
|Can be applied in widely temperature|
|Excellent corrosion resistance|
|Other Terms||Quality Standards: ISO9001|
|Quick Delivery: 15 Days|
|Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,Paypal|
|Shipment: By Sea / Air|
|Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,DDU|
|Custom Registration No. : 3301970035|
|Sliding Bearing HS-Code: 8483109000|