Solid Self-Lubricating Brass Sintering Bearing with 17% Oil
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- 35 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: BE-009
- Type of Lubricant: Oil-Lubricated Bearing
- Bushing Material: Self-Lubrication
- Lubricating Way: Maintenance-Free Bearing
- Transport Package: Carton or According to Client′s Request
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Bearing Structure: Solid Bearing
- Lubricant & Load: Hydrodynamic Bearing
- Bearing Direction: Radial
- Lubricating Film Thickness: Thick Film Lubrication
- Specification: according to client′s drawing
2. We have tens of different sizes bushes, Inside hole is 0.02 tolerance, excircle is 0.01 tolerance.
3. We can produce different size and shapes base on your drawing and samples.
4. The bushing is used to hydraulic door closers
5. The package can do according to client's request.
A self-lubricating sintered bearing is a metallic component with high porosity (20-25% in volume), impregnated in a lubricant oil. The oil contained in the porosity provides a constant lubrication between bearing and shaft, so the system does not need any additional external lubricant. Self-lubrication allows this type of sliding bearing to work under hydrodynamic conditions, resulting in a very low friction coefficient.
Self-lubricating sintered bearings have some advantages compared to other types of dry sliding bearings:
- Reliability. The constant oil presence eliminates the risk of seizure, and allows the bearing to work during thousands of hours without wear.
- Economy. Maintenance-free, no need for lubricants.
- Performance. Able to work under loads of up to 10 MPa, and speeds up to 5 m/s. The maximum working PV is is the range of 5 MPa·m/s, but can be surpassed in special cases. The dimensional precision is very high (up to IT 5 in diameter), and produces extremely low noise.